Standing Monumental

        I still remember vividly how fun and careless we could get when we were in our seventh-grade days, it is definitely a time worth reminiscing. It is a time that one would wish to come back, especially today when things seem to get harder, tougher, and more exhaustive than ever.

        Inching near towards us is the conclusion of the second quarter, a quarter that seemed monumental to each and every one of us, a quarter that failed many of us, a quarter that peeled the sugar coating of our school year, a quarter exposing us to a great amount of exhaustion.

        It is then, yet again, the time to recall, remember, reminisce, and reflect on what I have done in the second grading period. 

        The second quarter is definitely the most exhausting quarter for me so far for all the years I have been a student, no doubt. No quarter have I experienced so much exhaustion in my entire life; it is definitely a quarter to be remembered beyond the horizons of time.

        I strived for so many things this quarter that I have forgotten my initial trajectory, the path I initially chose, the path I initially planned to take. I have since become lost and the crossroads are numerous and countless for me, but here I am, standing strong for this I have committed on. 

        In many things that I have learned in this quarter, one stood out for me out of all the lessons in all subjects and that is everything about HTML that we have learned in ICT under Ma’am Vera Cruz. It is no doubt the lessons that have piqued my interest and because of it, I have put Computer Science in one of my career choices. Creating HTML files was so fun and learning the tags and attributes was all an astonishment to me.

        There were many challenges I have faced in the second quarter and this blog post is one of it, I have solved it through persistent hard work and by the time you are reading this blog post, it means that my hard work has paid off. 

        I’m glad we all made it this quarter. I’m glad that second quarter is coming to an end and there is another quarter to be seen in the horizon. This would mean another set of hardships are to come but as I have done always, I stand monumentally to overcome those hardships.

        Let’s continue working hard in the third quarter! 🦖

        Thank you for stretching your attention span long enough to read until the very end! 🧡


REFERENCE/S:
        Tam, J. (2017). Chronic Fatigue Syndrome [Art print]. Jacqueline Tam. https://jacquelinetam.com/wrong-on-chronic-fatigue


Comments

  1. continue working hard, we made it to 3rd quarter and another quarter to face. good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment